Thursday, April 27, 2006

The Present is a Gift and I just wanna Be

Commonsense knows the words of my mind,
spitin' volumes of emotions in through the ears of mankind,
knowing what my soul speaks,
I hear what his heart truly leaks.
It's a forbidden destination but once reached,
I am able to see what life is tryin to teach,
thought forever it would last for, but forever move faster
and today I am standing with a blank stare,
not knowing what's next, yes, I care!
I may not want to but shit's impossible,
it's strange that the feeling in my heart is weaker than before,
maybe now cause ive gotten down to the core,
so runnin' game don't work cause i've got this game and i won't let it hurt no more

His words speak volumes, he taught me that people are people and you just gotta let them be

No comments: